A queue management system is used to control queues. Queues of people form in various situations and locations in a queue area. The process of queue formation and propagation is defined as queuing theory. Q-nomy’s queue management software helps you organize your waiting lines by providing visitors with an easy ordering method based on “first in first out”, prescheduled appointments, and more sophisticated methods. The system provides audio-visual means for directing customers, a friendly user interface for agents to manage lines and call customers forward, and useful tools for managers to control the level of service and generate performance statistics.
- Reception supports both self-service (Windows/iPad Kiosk) and human (greeter/receptionist).
- Queue control functions include open and close counter, call next customer, call a specific customer, transfer to other line, silent call, and many more options.
- Abandoned customer management reports abandoning and returning customers, supports call again and automated identification of abandoning customers.
- Scheduled appointment functions allow calling by appointment time and reporting no-show customers.
- Smart routing functions identify customer at arrival, set business rules for priorities, route to specific agents, provide hold and release functions, allow walking time, and allow load-balancing between agent groups.
- Workforce management reports back-office work, breaks and sign-out reasons.
- Service documentation functions describe interactions using free text or predefined transaction codes.
- Online reporting – view online agent activity, waiting time, aggregate (department / branch / region) real-time service level and performance.
- Historical reporting – view statistics based on agent activity, waiting time, aggregate (department / branch / region) service level and performance parameters.
- Alerts – send online messages indicating long waiting times, long service duration, inadequate staffing levels, VIP customer arrival, or any other rule-based alert to display onscreen or send by email / SMS.
- Ticket format – print customer name, greeting, service, promotional message, time of arrival. The ticket format allows unlimited text and images.
- Customer directions – that makes use of screens, LED signs, audio (automated voice), and text message (SMS).
- Screen display format – shows waiting customers, line length, waiting time, multiple services and messages, along with complete digital signage functionality.
- Scalable to any number of branches, departments, lines and agents.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, are done remotely from the server and affect all branches immediately.
- All user interfaces are Web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.