SAP PP is one the important module in SAP system. It handles all business process related to production of a company. In SAP R/3 system modular data is classified as master data and transaction data where the master data is defined as the individual module objects. PP Master data must be used before use of transactions. SAP PP (Production Planning) encompass all activities like Material Requirement Planning (MRP), Bills of Material (BOM), Routings, Automatic material requisitions based on MRP, capacity planning, etc. All the details of manufacturing process can be record and track, e.g. planned costs, actual costs and material flows. Production Planning module is fully integrated with other SAP Modules such as sales and distribution (SD), Material Management (MM), FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling), Plant Maintenance (PM) and Logistics Execution (LE).
- Material Requirements Planning (PP-MRP)
- Production Orders Advanced (PP-SFC)
- Master Data (LDM)
- Material and Capacity Req. Planning
- Production Orders Basics (PP-SFC)
- Lean Manufacturing (PP-REM PP-KAB)
- Application Overview and Background
- Process Orders (PP-PI)
- Basics on SAP Business Processesject.